My Storytime App
The My StoryTime App
My Storytime helps you record stories when you’re apart and makes them instantly accessible back home through the Google Assistant.
Setup My Storytime
- Visit the My Storytime website. https://mystorytime.com/
- Log in using your Google account (Gmail) - the one connected to your Google Home device. Don't have one? Create one here.
- You’ll be asked to make short recordings, including phrases that will help guide Storytime when invoked, such as “Which story would you like to hear?” or “Should we keep reading? "or "Read a different story?”
- Once you’ve recorded those set-up phrases, you can start recording yourself reading aloud entire chapters of any book and connect to the TeddyMozart bear.
- Unzip bottom of bear and remove acorn bluetooth speaker.
- Press round button of bluetooth speaker to turn speaker ON / OFF.
- Re-insert bluetooth speaker back inside the zipper portion of bear.
- Go to Settings in your smartphone or tablet.
- Select Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth ON.
- Search and select TeddyMozart from the list of bluetooth devices.
To share from My Storytime App
- Click the Share button next to your recording.
- Invite a parent, family friend or babysitter by entering their email.
- The recipient will get a notification with a link and will be able to access your recordings.
- The recipient will be able to play your recordings on the TeddyMozart speaker when they connect their smartphone or tablet to the TeddyMozart speaker via Bluetooth.
- Optional: The recipient can also play the recordings from a Google Home device if that Google Home device is setup with the same Google Account as the sender. See how here.
HAVE THE TEDDYMOZART APP?
Important Note: The TeddyMozart App has been decommissioned. Please use The My Storytime App mentioned above. Thank you.